New Jersey

Bridal lingerie in Northern NJ

Hello,I need to find a place to get my undergarments for my wedding in January 2010.  Does anyone know of good places to go in Northern NJ?  I live in Bergen County.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Bridal lingerie in Northern NJ

• edited December 2011
    If you're looking for corsets and things like that- try The Ridgewood Corset Shop in Ridgewood. They were great and the women there really know what they're talking about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Ridgewood! They are very helpful there! I got one from them a couple of years ago for a dress I had to wear and I often buy my strapless bras there. I'm not sure but I think technically its in ho-ho-kus its right on the boarder between there and ridgewood.
  • edited December 2011
    ditto kris

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~
    imageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickersimage
    5/9/09: Plans, Pics, F/S 11/10/10: BFP Chart Baby Ds Stuff & Coupons!! WTH has Obama done so far!?
  • ellak78ellak78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all!  If anyone can think of any others, I would appreciate it. 
  • Pink7781Pink7781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a place on Kinderkamack Road in Oradell, I think right were Midland Avenue intersects, the name is escaping me right now. The salespeople are great and superhelpful.
  • edited December 2011
    I just went to the Dain Shop in Morristown- I can't rave enough about themThey let you take multiple bras/corsets to your dress fitting so that you can pick which one looks best, then you just return the ones you don't wantAlso they customize the corsets/long line bras with padding for you... Excellent serivce and excellent pricing
  • mtesser97mtesser97 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tender is the Night in Westwood, NJ has the area's most complete collection of wedding and bridal lingerie, from beautiful peignoir sets to backless and strapless bras and bustiers to fun honeymoon wear.  Plus they are great fitters and it's a fun place to shop.  Info at www.tenderisthenight.net.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards