New Jersey
Options

Royal Manor in Garfield

Anyone ever been, or had their wedding there?  My good friend is recently engaged and liked it there, but can't find any info on it anywhere, ie, if the food is good or if brides were happy.Thanks!

Re: Royal Manor in Garfield

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd never heard of this place until a nestie on the Money Matters board, BrideEmily2007, posted a poll about where did you have your wedding reception. So you might want to page her on the MM board or possibly the NNJ Nest Board.
  • Options
    lns702lns702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, thank you so much!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, I paged her to let her know where the post was.
  • Options
    lns702lns702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I hope she sees it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we visited there but it was under major construction, so we just passed on it
  • Options
    lns702lns702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brad, yes, she said it was renovated a year or 2 ago and is really pretty and clean and updated.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it looked like it was going to be really nice, but we didnt want to take the chance.
  • Options
    lns702lns702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I don't blame you at all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it was a really good price too like $70 pp, or something like that, there was a bar that changed colors, but the bridal rooms seemed to be set up oddly.  Also in the entrance I forget what it was, but there was something really nice there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It used to be the Cotillion. I believe its the same owners as well, so maybe you can search to see reviews under that name. I have heard mixed reviews, (one person told me they were great and another told me food wasn't good)
  • Options
    bmg1209bmg1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was one of the first places we checked out. The price was very reasonable, but there were flies all over the place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards