New Jersey

Cherish life...amazing blog story.. LIP

Hey everyone, I just wanted to pass this on from the Phoenix board. Amazing story, be prepared to cry and smile. http://www.bandssullivan.blogspot.com/

Re: Cherish life...amazing blog story.. LIP

• edited December 2011
    wow, that is sad.  Sounds like her memory will live on. He sounds like an amazing man, husband, and father.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    wow that is amazing. I didn't read the whole thing, but I did skim. And saw that cute little heart on her daughter's arm.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It truly is an amazing story. The most amazing part is that when she was losing her hair, she shaved her head and a small patch of hair that never fell out was in a shape of a heart. Months later her daughter was born and the baby girl has a small heart shaped birthmark on her arm. Her husband is so strong.
  • edited December 2011
    I must say I am shivering with goose bumps, nothing else matters I am always telling Dan with his work stuff that no matter what happens with the company laid off or not that its "just him and I" and thats all that matters.  Well this just made everything else seem so small.  God Bless that family, he is an amazing father and husband and I am sure their daughter will know and love her mother no matter where she is with them.
  • acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So so sad. I sat and read the entire blog. And I keep on crying. I had discovered a lump in my right breast last year in January. Had to have a mammogram, and surgeon discovered calcifications there similar to Sara's. I had a biopsy, but thank God my results came out negative. We are the same age, and experienced the same thing 1 year apart from one another.I'm so sad for her husband, daughter, and family. She will definitely live on through her daughter.
  • edited December 2011
    i just read the whole thing and im in tears!! we were both the same age and she was due the day after me!! what a strong woman she was, and her husband seems amazing! Chole is a beautiful little girl and im sure the family will tell her everyday how wonderful her mother was
    image 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards