North Carolina
Options

Good Photographer

Can anyone recommend a good photographer either in the Triad area or Wilmington? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer, Kellie Kano, is in Greensboro and she is absolutely AMAZING.  I cannot recommend her enough.  Her website is www.kelliekanophotography.com and her blog is www.kelliekanophotography.com/blog.  Her photos speak for themselves, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions about her! She's actually going to blog our wedding photos this week, so if you check it in a few days, you might see me!  (She travels, too).

And our second choice was Millie Holloman Photography (from Wilmington).  They are amazing as well, but we really connected with Kellie and she was closer to us (for meetings and engagement photo shoot & such).
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    scrappybridescrappybride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are planning to use Jamie Roberts at Focused on You photography.  He did my sister's wedding.  He is phenomenal... and really fun to work with!  He is based in Goldsboro, but does a lot of traveling. 
    http://focusedonyou-photography.net/
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using McCardell Photography out of Greensboro - its a husband and wife team.  We haven't actually had any shots taken because our e-pics got rained out (rescheduled for June), but I love the photos on their blog and their samples.  www.jmcphotos.com and http://mccardell.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We used Courtney Aliah Photography out of Wilmington....check out my bio, they did our engagement pics and wedding. we don't have our wedding pics back yet but words cant even say how great this husband and wife team are!!
    They also have to cover of Cape Fear Wedding magazine this month!!!

here is her website www.courtneyaliah.com

also check out my engagement pics in bio and her contact info is under vendors section!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards