North Carolina

Table linens

Hello!-
I am getting married on Ocean Isle Beach, NC and am searching for more affordable table linens....  I will have about 100 people and want to use colors vs white.  My venue is off-site (beach house) and I am renting everything but linens are so much more expensive than I planned.  Any ideas to save a few dollars?

Thanks!

Re: Table linens

• edited December 2011
    We're getting our linens through our caterer for basically nothing.  I was surprised how cheap it was but I think it helps we're using white.  His color linens were also reasonable.

My friend that got married in September found bed sheets the exact color she wanted for her linens on clearance for Wal-mart.  I think she ended up paying $1.50 a table and I didn't even know they were sheets until she told me after the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    We bought ours thru efavormart.com. I found them to be much cheaper than renting! And the quality is great!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This web-site has a good price, http://www.linentablecloth.com/ And if you buy them you have the option to re-sale after the wedding.  Linens always go really fast when posted on trash to treasure board.

I would also suggest cotton bed sheets.  I have heard of a lot of people doing this to save money. 
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine on Ebay. Got 12 linens for $120 (including the shipping) which comes out to about $11/cloth. They were 108" white damask and I'm doing a purple table runner on top. Then afterwards I can get them cleaned & just resell to make some money back. Way cheaper than my rental company was charging.

Check the trash to treasure board - you may get lucky and find someone selling their linens.

There's also cvlinens.com - where I bought my table runners from.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the great ideas!  I am definitely checking out some of those sites!  Much appreciation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards