New Jersey

Re: Irene affected so many brides!

• rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those poor girls! I would melt into the floor if that happened to me...
  • edited December 2011
    That's horrible. I couldn't imagine having that happen to me.
  • ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The is so sad. I would be a nervous wreck and I wouldn't want any of my friends and family to even drive in that kind of rain.
  • edited December 2011
    I know someone who was supposed to get married on 9/3/11 but because of all the flooding, the venue is under water and isn't expected to be ready anytime soon.  She is devastated.  She had people flying in from all over the country.  I made the mistake of reading some of the comments below the story and all I have to say is...MEAN PEOPLE SUCK! 
  • HCrimson08HCrimson08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel bad for the wedding party from Brooklyn who got married at a summer camp in Vermont are still stranded at this camp location all of the roads around it have washed away, they could be for up to another week.
  • edited December 2011
    "Irene affected so many brides!" ... so does this mean the grooms escaped unscathed?

Just a peeve of mine. Pharo and User can probably back me up. :)
  • cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_irene-affected-many-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:139e4675-b04c-4e77-961d-7ef89e78f9e7Post:1d3371a7-554c-4c63-b9a2-e74db8a5cfc3">Re: Irene affected so many brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Irene affected so many brides!" ... so does this mean the grooms escaped unscathed? Just a peeve of mine. Pharo and User can probably back me up. :)
    Posted by 37 Butter Knives[/QUOTE]
    haha sorry about that, just a habit here.
  • edited December 2011
    No worries. I guess I'm still irritated by Kim Kardashian's People cover, where my first thought was "WHERE'S THE GROOM?!" (Though in fairness to her, she was so desperate to have a wedding she would have married a can of soup if it were possible.)
  • NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_irene-affected-many-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:139e4675-b04c-4e77-961d-7ef89e78f9e7Post:05abb2d9-508b-45ba-b236-e50b208ec9f1">Re: Irene affected so many brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No worries. I guess I'm still irritated by Kim Kardashian's People cover, where my first thought was "WHERE'S THE GROOM?!" (Though in fairness to her, she was so desperate to have a wedding she would have married a can of soup if it were possible.)
    Posted by 37 Butter Knives[/QUOTE]
    LMAO.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards