New Jersey

Anyone know of intimate venues in NJ?

We won't have that much more than 50 guests, if that.  A cozy restaurant would do, but we'd prefer a facility with on-site ceremony capabilities.  

Re: Anyone know of intimate venues in NJ?

• edited December 2011
    The Bernards Inn has private rooms downstairs in the Wine Cellar/ Silver Vault.  Very cozy feel and perfect for that size.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where you are in NJ, but up by me, Mohawk House in Sparta is nice; I've seen them do a wedding (including an outdoor ceremony) there.
  • Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget is or where you are looking - but Eno Terra just did an incredible one for a family friend last year.  Wonderful restaurant, but they made room for her ceremony, too, and wonderful people and incredible food!

oh, and it's outside of Princeton, in a small town called Kingston
    Anniversary
  • Raeven79Raeven79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a restaurant in Northvale, NJ called Madeleine's Petit Paris that has a separate area for intimate weddings. We almost went with them ourselves since we are also having a smaller wedding. They are also very flexible in terms of dates since they don't do many weddings (they are a restaurant primarily, and a good one at that).
  • edited December 2011
    Some possibilities:
    Matisse on the beach in Belmar is a great setting and BYO
    Bart's in Matawan (a historic church building) does great weddings
    www.bartscuisine.com
    Salt Creeke Grill in Rumson (private room is downstairs)
    Buona Sera in Red Bank - top floor is nice and food is great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards