New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ

Hi ladies!
I need some rehearsal dinner venue/restaurant suggestions in Northern NJ.
My rehearsal is scheduled for Saturday, 4/20/13 at 2pm and I'm looking to have dinner at approxmately 4pm. My church is Holy Rosary Church in Jersey City and I'm looking for a great BYOB restaurant that can accomodate 40-45 guests in the Hudson, Essex or Union county areas.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ

• Son Cubanos is in Essex County in Montclair and is a BYOB.. I attended a party several years ago and we were about 30 people, but I'm sure they could accomodate more.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are you sure you don't mean Cuban Pete's? Son Cubano is in West New York now.
  • We has ours at Piccolino's in Bayonne.  It's not a BYOB, but I wonder if you would be able to negoatiate with them to bring your own wine.  Worth a try.  They have a great private dining room and the food is fantastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woops that's right Cuban Pete's!! Thanks for pointing that out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ:
    We has ours at Piccolino's in Bayonne.  It's not a BYOB, but I wonder if you would be able to negoatiate with them to bring your own wine.  Worth a try.  They have a great private dining room and the food is fantastic.
    Posted by dsimone43
    You have a private message
  • PM to you, Farynyk!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You should try Bella Napoli in Bloomfield. They're very reasonably priced and the food is amazing!!
  • In Response to Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ:
    Hi ladies! I need some rehearsal dinner venue/restaurant suggestions in Northern NJ. My rehearsal is scheduled for Saturday, 4/20/13 at 2pm and I'm looking to have dinner at approxmately 4pm. My church is Holy Rosary Church in Jersey City and I'm looking for a great BYOB restaurant that can accomodate 40-45 guests in the Hudson, Essex or Union county areas. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
    Posted by Farynyk
    We had ours at Pal's Cabin in West Orange (Essex county). Not BYO but very reasonable. Tapastry in Montclair is a GREAT place that is BYO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards