New Jersey
Options

*jaimelody*

Hi there, I have been stalking out your For Sale bio for a while and have been interested in your hair bling.  I wanted to wait to see if it would work with  my dress. Well my dress is in and I am going to try on Friday.  i was hoping to get a picture closer up so I can see if it matches when I go look at my dress again.  Can you e-mail me a picture closer if you have one? Also, if it doesnt match can you tell me where you got it and how much you paid for it so i can check there too?  Its exactly what I am looking for.

Re: *jaimelody*

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I have been stalking out your For Sale bio for a while and have been interested in your hair bling.  I wanted to wait to see if it would work with  my dress. Well my dress is in and I am going to try on Friday.  i was hoping to get a picture closer up so I can see if it matches when I go look at my dress again.  Can you e-mail me a picture closer if you have one? Also, if it doesnt match can you tell me where you got it and how much you paid for it so i can check there too?  Its exactly what I am looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards