New Jersey

Grounds for Sculpture Trenton NJ

Anyone use them, thinking about using them, been there recently? I really like the idea of a place that can do ceremony and reception, and I don't want a typical wedding-y place. I'm waiting to go visit until spring but I'm getting antsy looking at all possible locations.

Re: Grounds for Sculpture Trenton NJ

• sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a gorgeous place... however it's $3000 just for the ceremony.  I'm not sure if they have a plan B in case it rains?
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got engaged there so I'm biased, but I'd recommend them for a wedding 75 people or less. Anymore than that and I think they charge a costly tenting fee. The place is gorgeous though.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a wedding there.  It is gorgeous.  It is rather pricey though but if you can pull it off they will do a great job.
  • Snowedin414Snowedin414 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to know about the tenting thing, I'm aiming for around 70 people but FH has other ideas. I figured they'd be pricey just based off the caterers they use. We are just starting out with the planning and have no concrete ideas/wants.
  • cdipaolocdipaolo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted that I am interested in this venue and/or The Rat Restaurant that is there. I had a feeling they are/were pricey; so what can you tell me? I got an email response from them saying to call to speak directly about it but I would rather find out if its a waste of my time/effort. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards