New Jersey

FS: Natural White Ostrich Feathers

For those still in the planning process - If you're looking for an alternative to the traditional flowers that your guests see at every wedding, give them the WOW factor with something different and not traditional!  Another benefit to feathers is that they don't die at the end of the night and you can turn around and resell everything and recoup some of your costs.  Great for the budget friendly bride who wants a high class look.  $450

700 natural white ostrich feathers for sale.  will ship anywhere, available after January 8th.  Also have clear tower vases 24" and 28".  Will ship if the buyer pays for shipping costs.  kmp1780@aol.com

Kara

Re: FS: Natural White Ostrich Feathers

• kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is not just geared towards you, but in general towards girls who post things for sale.  I wish you would lay off the sales pitch.  You posted the price and a picture, and that's all you need.  When you start saying, "Wow your friends and family!" it comes across as sales pitchy and makes it look like you're selling crap.

Just my two cents.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Ha whats funny is I'm in sales for a living so I guess its pretty fitting in this case:)  Just comes out natural I guess:)
  • kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's really nothing against you in particular.  I'm just getting a flash back to this girl selling $3500 tree branches a few weeks ago and repeatedly telling us how outdated flowers were and how her guests were going to be AMAZED by the sight of the tree branches. Cool
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    yeah $3500 for trees was insane?  Wonder if anyone bought them???
  • kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    Nope! She had them up on E-bay too without any bids.  She wanted someone to come to her reception hall 11 pm the night of her wedding and literally pick them up from her as her wedding ended.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, my best friend is getting married in September and wants to do to feather centerpieces, I'm not sure if I misread your post, but I didn't see how many you are selling??
  • edited December 2011
    It says she's selling 700.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards