New Jersey

Professional on sight makeup and hair service

I'm looking for a group of people maybe that could come and do about 9 people hair and make up. It is going to be bride, 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, 3 aunts. We all live in the same building and we have a big place to set up.
I would like to know any one to recommend and prices.
Thanks appreciate the help.

Re: Professional on sight makeup and hair service

• edited December 2011
    I am using Jeanine Mangan for my wedding. She travels to the location.
    For hair I am using Mandy from La Sorella Bridal. She travels to the location as well.
  • LJN414LJN414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Jeanine Mangan and Mandy Liento from La Sorella Bridal. They've been wonderful to work with so far and I felt like a supermodel after my trials. : ) They'll be traveling to me and doing hair/makeup for seven of us.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Shana Fiorianti (makeup) and Nikki Avanzino (hair) for my wedding this past weekend. They often work weddings together and I was extremely happy with everything.  They came to my hotel and did all the women in my family including Grandma, Mom, sisters, and flowergirls. I'm working on a review for the community board and I would definitely recommend working with them.  www.nikkiavanzino.com/  www.makeupbysha.com/
  • dcnunesdcnunes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much are you girls expending for your packages?
  • edited December 2011
    I spent just under $1,000 for makeup for me and 3 others and hair for me, three sisters, Grandma, Mom, and two flowergirls for the day-of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards