New Jersey

Bridesmaids Dresses

Was just wondering when I should go with the girls to order their dresses? They have all seen pics but only my sister (MOH) has tried it on. How many months out should I go down with them? 

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses

• If you know the one you want and are 100% sure, I'd go as soon as all of your calendars jive. You're heading into mega ordering season, and it might take some time to schedule your appointment. Many places won't place the order until everyone's measurements and deposits are in. For me, we chose the dress in January and had to wait about a month to order (based on schedules and appointment availability). The dresses came in mid July for a Sept wedding. Good luck and have fun!
  • Wow dident even think of that thanks, Our wedding is 10/6 and I have been in love with these bridesmaids dresses for over a year so im positive :o) Thanks
  • My last BM is ordering hers today for our July wedding.  If you are sure of the dress that you might as well order them now and get one more thing checked off of your list.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bridesmaids-dresses-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:2b1056d4-63c4-413e-9131-592b54c55953Post:7c5762b2-5dec-4e00-a199-16b260bf3376">Re: Bridesmaids Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow dident even think of that thanks, Our wedding is 10/6 and I have been in love with these bridesmaids dresses for over a year so im positive :o) Thanks
    Posted by shoebie420[/QUOTE]

We ordered in March for my October wedding, they arrived in July.  If you have your heart set on one I would order soon, you do not want to take the chance it will be discontinued.  I had one I picked and right before I decided to order it was off the website.  I noticed a couple months after we ordered the dresses that they discontinued that one too!
  • We ordered ours in December, the Wedding was in July.  The desses came in in April
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards