New Jersey
Options

Help?

Hi gals!!  I'm not positive if this is ok to do so please remove if you have to, JCG, & I apologize if it's not allowed!!

I entered my FI & I in the Kleinfeld/Gilt City contest on Facebook.  The winner get $5000 towards a Kleinfeld dress, $3500 towards a suit/tux & free alterations.  

We're currently in FIRST place but need all the help we can get.  

Could you guys vote for us pretty please?  The link is in my siggy.  You just need to have a Facebook account, 'like' Gilt City if you don't already, & then click the blue 'vote' under our picture & cheesy blurb Wink

You can vote every 24 hours & the contest ends at midnight on Wednesday. 

Thank you so much in advance!!!!!

Re: Help?

• Options
    gina613gina613 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted! So I've been told that this sort of thing isn't allowed... I tried once and some crazy people said some nasty things... guess they have better things to do today because they haven't blown up your post :-P Good luck, hope you guys win!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    voted! ;)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    voted! good luck!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks so much girls!!!!! 

Means a lot!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI would be pretty upset that I voted for Devils fans lol, but it's always good to help someone out. Best of luck to you guys in the contest!
    ~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    kristen8040kristen8040 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!!  We're currently in 4th & getting our butts kicked which sucks.  It seems as though some of the couples are cheating though so hopefully Gilt checks out where the votes came from & does the right thing.  I worked so hard for my votes! I'm surprised my family & friends are still talking to me after all the harassing I did LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards