New Jersey

Vendor Review Website: Tell me about your LIMO/TRANSPORTATION COMPANY

Thanks to everyone who has been posting vendor names and reviews!  Directly below is a list of the vendors I've already collected names and reviews of  for the website.  If you missed the thread or sticky about any of the following vendors, please just post the information in this thread along with what TYPE of vendor he/she is, so I know where to add him/her on the website.

Vendors Completed So Far:
- Tuxedo Shop
- Bridal Salon
- Florist
- Videographer
- DJ
- Photographer
- Reception Venue

And now it's time for the next round - LIMOS AND TRANSPORTATION.  Please see the instructions below for providing information and understand that if someone who seems to be a vendor provides a review, it simply won't be added to the site.

Remember that you can provide just your vendor's information so he/she is added to the list or you can provide an actual review of that vendor's services if you've already utilized him/her...

http://nnjknottievendors.weebly.com/

INSTRUCTIONS:
**If you would like a VENDOR'S NAME added to the site, please include the following information:

- Name of vendor

- Location of vendor

- Website

**If you would like your REVIEW of a vendor added to the site, please consider including any (or all) of the following information that you deem relevant or important:

-
Name of vendor being reviewed

- Location of vendor

- Any specific individuals you worked with who you would or would not recommend to others

- Month, year, day of the week, and/or time of your wedding

- APPROXIMATE price you paid (please avoid providing exact prices - instead, consider writing that you paid less than a certain amount, more than a certain amount, or between two amounts - ex: "The total cost was less than $100 per person.")

- Any pros and cons of dealing with the vendor before, during, and/or after your wedding

- Your knottie name so that others can page you on The Knot with questions
image 182 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing the fun
image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Review Website: Tell me about your LIMO/TRANSPORTATION COMPANY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards