New Jersey
Options

Venue for Rehearsal Dinner

I have been looking around and I need an AFFORDABLE venue, where we can host our rehearsal dinner. Preferably in Northern New Jersey. It is a small event we will only have about 20 people.

Thank you ladies!

Re: Venue for Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We're using Gianna's in Carlstat.  They have packages starting at $25 pp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you , I will def look into it.
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you consider to be affordable?  Are you looking for a sit down dinner or are you willing to do a buffet?  Do you want to serve alcohol? Are you willing to save money by booking at a BYOB and bringing your own?

ETA: everyone has different ideas of what is affordable.  A few more details will help us to give you recommendations.  FWIW my RD venue is Bistro Seven Three in Bernardsville, we are paying $29/pp plus tax and gratuity, and it is BYOB so we are bringing in wine and beer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you're willing to go into Newark, but I've hosted parties at Taste of Portugal before and they are were very affordable and provide a private room upstairs.
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Thai Thai in Stirling, NJ which is a fantastic restaurant and nice inside. It came to about $15pp for salad, passed appetizers, meal and dessert. Its BYOB The owner Chai is amazing and he didnt even charge us for the kids. Good Luck!
    http://thaithaifinecuisine.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Pal's Cabin in West Orange, and it came to $30 pp including soup/salad. sit down choice of 3 entrees, and wine and beer AND tax/gratuity.
  • Options
    dsimone43dsimone43 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bona Vita Osteria in Summit is SOOO good!  We had our engagement party there and I think their prices started about about 20-25?  They seemed to be able to work with any price point, and it is even more cost offective because it's BYOB! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was tough for us too...  I will reccomend Village Gourmet in Rutherford.. They should be able to accomodate a party of 20ppl and it's BYOB.  The food is delish!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards