Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Disney Songs for the Ceremony

I am having a Disney themed wedding. I have managed to find all Disney songs for the rest of the ceremony except the brides processional. I would like to find a song from an animated movie that would be appropriate. Any Disney ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Re: Disney Songs for the Ceremony

• Options
    A Whole New World from Aladdin.
  • Options
    What other songs do you have picked out? Of course you have to do "Can you feel the love tonight?" I'm considering using that song, and I'm not having a Disney theme. But I did get engaged at Disney World! Also, search Etsy for Cinderella garters if you are interested. I have a picture of mine in my bio. Good luck!
  • Options
    Tale as old as time.  from Beauty and the Beast
  • Options
    Tiffany Thorton, someday my prince will come.
    pregnancy Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So This Is Love from Cinderella!
  • Options
    True Love's Kiss from Enchanted?
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I don't know if you are looking for words or just instrumental music but Amazon has a Disney Fairytale Weddings CD for $14 and has many of these songs without the words if you are looking for instrumental versions.  Goodluck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - I think it's from either Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella.
  • Options
    ^^it's from Cinderella. I used to have a jewelry box that played that. :) And I'll second "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Sleeping Beauty. When you asked, that's immediately what my mind went to. (if I were having a Disney wedding, that's what I'd use. Especially since my FI's name is Will, so it's kinda cute that his name is in the title of the song)
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    "Someday My Prince Will Come" is Snow White.  Sleeping Beauty's song (from one of her only two scenes with dialogue) is "Once Upon a Dream."
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    OMG you're right! *smacks forehead* D'oh! My apologies!
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Hi-I'm having a Disney/Cinderella wedding too!  Got engaged at Disney on my birthday so I thought it would be fitting.  I actually bought that Disney Fairytale wedding CD and am planning to play it during cocktail hour since my ceremony music will be all Jewish songs.  It's all instrumental and you might like for your procession song. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the girls suggestions..I didn't realize what a popular wedding theme this was until I started looking on ebay and etsy for ideas...wish we had our own Fairytale wedding board under themes to share ideas! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with the Tale and Old as Time suggestion from Beauty and the Beast due to its tempo and mood...although the "beauty and the beast" lyric itself might be insulting to your FI lol
  • Options
    "Can you feel the Love tonight" - Elton John from "The Lion King"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards