North Carolina

Caterers near Greensboro area

Hey Knotties! I'm wondering what caterers are good near Greensboro.  I'm open to ones in the next town over depending on travel cost. Has anyone used painted plate or visions catering?  How was the food and prices? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Caterers near Greensboro area

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_caterers-near-greensboro-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:48851861-7dd9-474a-be5b-891c8b502510Post:0cb59dca-0ce6-4054-9a0a-d5b7045d6140">Caterers near Greensboro area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties! I'm wondering what caterers are good near Greensboro.  I'm open to ones in the next town over depending on travel cost. Has anyone used painted plate or visions catering?  How was the food and prices? 
    Posted by virgo88luv[/QUOTE]

<div>Visions Catering is great, that is who we used.  They were affordable and great to work with.  They kept things running smoothly during our reception and we got tons of compliments on the food.</div>
  • Painted plate is one of the more expensive caterers, but I heard there food was great! Look at Triad weddings website for good local information.
  • how bout Exclamations? whats considered expensive for painted plate?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're using Visions in High Point as well. Go for a tasting -- they're very professional :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would say its 20-35 a head, but at least double that with staffing, rentals, and service fees. Maybe tripple that cost? The staffing is what really makes your catering bill high so dont just look at the price per head.
  • I wrote that last comment about Painted Plate but other caterers as well.
  • Visions is awesome! My friend is the owner and Im not saying this because she is my friend! The food is great quality and the company is on top of things!  I remember being at her home one night for dinner and there was a mix up on the companies part only for her to personally delay our plans to fix the problem so the bride and her family didnt know!
  • We used Iron Hen Cafe and the food was amazing; everyone raved over it. You could do food cheaper though. It depends on the feel you are gong for. Iron Hen was a little more expensive than some (but less expensive than others), but they have really unique options. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards