New Jersey

Florist recommendations

Hi girls i was wondering if anyone had any florist recommendations in the bergen county area?

Re: Florist recommendations

• AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    I'm using Karma Flowers. I LOVE Trish. She came to our venue, and had tons of creative ideas for decorating it. She really stood out from other florists we met with for her creativity, the fact that she could take our vague ideas and feelings and translate them into a floral plan, and the fact that she came to look at our venue in person.
  • We used Bruce's Florist in Carlstadt.  His prices were amazing and the flowers and centerpieces the day of were beyond my expectations.  If he is not familiar with your venue, he will arrange a day to meet you there to help with ideas and to also get a feel for the room.  He was great to work with and would recommend him to anyone!
  • Metropolitan Plant Exchange...they have a few locations but I worked with Vanessa in Fort Lee, it was a little out of the way for me (I'm in Wayne & work in Fair Lawn) but she was AWESOME, lots of great ideas, really enthusiastic and so nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Schweinfurth Florist, in Midland Park. Chet was amazing to work with and made the vision I had in my head come alive. I definitely recommend him!

Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yumila who has always been highly rated on the Knot when she worked for Metropolitan in Saddle Brook now has her own wedding floral design business!  Her number is 201-519-4656. She is now in Rochelle Park. Tell her Michelle sent you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards