New Jersey

Bon Jovi Concert

Bon Jovi was great last night!  In section 227A, a young guy proposed to his love during the emotionally intense song "Always"! Of course she said yes and everyone in the area applauded, while others were teary-eyed. The concert was full of amazing lights and fireworks, a great mix of fun energic songs and romantic ballads, and Jon looked fantastic for 48 in his tight dark outfit! He really knows how to entertain an audience and he speaks with such heart and soul. Love him!

Re: Bon Jovi Concert

• kristen8040kristen8040 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was really good too, but I saw him about 4 years ago and for some reason I think it was better that time.  Then again, I think my experience was tampered a bit because I had to drive up from philly right after work and go right there.  Really didn't get to tailgate much and was pretty tired, then we had to drive back home after and work was the next day :(  I also think I was way drunker last time haha.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    So excited!! I have tickets for tomorrow night!! Can't wait to go!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awww! Fun! We went a few years ago and saw them, they were fantastic! Someone also proposed to their gf on stage while Jon sang "Bed of Roses"....talk about a tear jerker! Then it poured, the final 3 or 4 songs. But him and the band kept rockin'. There's something very sexy about him in a wet t-shirt! LOL! Love it! 
  • edited December 2011
    I saw him on Thursday, and also saw him two years ago in DC, and I have to say I thought the DC concert was a little better.  Part of that might be because I liked Lost highway more than I liked this new album.

How sweet about the proposal though!!
  • edited December 2011
    I got lucky enough to see him the first night - and unlucky enough to have been there the night they had technical difficulties =/

But I agree with everybody - HE'S AMAZING - my FI kept teasing me by saying "he's so dreeaaammmy" hahaha
  • chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was there wed. night and sat. night and sat night was much better. the set list was amazing w/ the first 5-6 songs being crowd pleasers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards