New Jersey

Long time lurker.....

Hi guys,

Been lurking on The Knot for a while now.  Finally picked a date and now I need some help!  We live in the Northern part of NJ.  Getting married in W. Milford and reception will be at the Black Bear.  We are paying for the wedding, so had to decide on a lower price venue.  Can anyone recommend a local florist I would be able to use?  TIA and look forward to "meeting" everyone!

Re: Long time lurker.....

• edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats! we are using debbie designs in wayne nj...... they have been great to work with....
  • Margaret28Margaret28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion.  Will look them up this week. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!!  For my shower, my BM's ordered and got flowers from Costco.  They were beautiful!  Only catch would be that you would have to make the arrangments yourself (or with family memeber's help) and set them out yourself.  But from what I understood, they were not expensive at all.
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Golf Course?  If so I golf there a few time a year and have eaten buffet style dinners in their clubhouse and the food is very good.  Where do they hold the weddings?  In the same club house?

ps...last time I was there we saw a bear walking around the course!
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • justad0remejustad0reme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!!!

ahh a Golf Course!! That's nice when I read the name I instantly thought of the bar in Hoboken ;x hahahaha although I heard they do private parties on their second level
    ~~* Jen *~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards