New Jersey

Day-Of - Bridal Hair Prices

I just checked with my regular salon and a hair trial is $75 but the day of price is $175 for me, $125 for the wedding party, and $75 for flower girls.
I have no idea if this is standard but it does seem on the high side, especially for the flower girls. Are other brides looking at the same prices at their salons?
Can anyone recommend a salon for day-of in Jersey City/Hoboken/or West Orange?
Thanks!!

Re: Day-Of - Bridal Hair Prices

• goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a recommendation for a salon in that area, but I will say that I paid less than that.   It was $150 for me for the day of...but for my BP it was only $65 and the FGs were only $20.   So, I think you can find someone that is cheaper than that at least for your BP.  I think those prices are high for them, especially for the FGs.
  • cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not going to a salon.. I have the girl coming to my house to do my hair.
    Trial is $50 for bride and $150 the day of. Bridal party is $85.. don't know how much flower girl is.
    I agree that $125 is high for the bridesmaids.. I personally wouldn't pay that much to have my hair done for someone's wedding, especially if I had to travel to the salon.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow - I'm going to my regular salon and only paying $85 for my hair, and the bridesmaids are $75. I'm just getting a standard updo though - nothing crazy.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • SmidgerSmidger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to DePasquale. My hair and makeup combined, including tip to both people, is $260. Hair including tip for my bridesmaids is $100 and hair for my flowergirls including tip is $41.00. I agree that you can probably find something more affordable for your BP. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having Mandy Liento ( La Sorella Bridal ) come to my house. Her prices are cheaper then that. She does AMAZING work!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    If she is coming to you those prices aren't too bad but If you are going to the salon then I think it is high.
    I second Mandy Liento!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards