New Jersey

Videographers CNJ

Anyone have some good videographer recommendations? We're getting married in Princeton and reception at trump golf club in south jersey.

We really love the same day edits some people are offering, but its so expensive!!

Re: Videographers CNJ

• I booked  Absolute Media Productions.  Really cool style of shooting video and his prices were great.  good luck
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_videographers-cnj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:6aa24e4e-0ded-4753-b96c-217c12e54008Post:2b8830da-5964-4981-a7b1-4be692cf5e02">Videographers CNJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone have some good videographer recommendations? We're getting married in Princeton and reception at trump golf club in south jersey. We really love the same day edits some people are offering, but its so expensive!!
    Posted by joeyheather08[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi there,</div><div>
    </div><div>We were just browsing through forums and noticed your subject line. </div><div>
    </div><div>If you like to come check out <a href="http://www.livepicturestudios.com/showroom," rel="nofollow">www.livepicturestudios.com/showroom,</a> you can see some examples of our same day edits. I can assure you that our prices are extremely competitive if you're interested in our work =) </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • I used GT Modern Creations.  They're based out of Brooklyn, but we did most of our meetings via Skype so it made working with them very easy.  They were by far one of my favorite vendors of our wedding day and just a great couple to work with.  They didn't do a same day edit, but I didn't inquire about one either.

You can also check out Mike Simmons- he's in MIddletown.  He came very highly recommended by our venue and several of my vendors, but we met with GT and that as it for it us.  I spoke to Mike on the phone a few times and he's really great.  They also offer several options to work within your budget.

If you want to go totally nuts and have a movie-style wedding video and same-day edit, Rob Adams is your guy.  Pricey, but his work is amazing.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • We're going with Northeast Horizons.  Art is fabulous!!  We're getting married and having our reception close to Princeton as well.
    He's close to LBI but goes all over.

www.northeasthorizons.com
  • Check out Lifting the Veil Productions at veilproductions.com! They offer photography and/or videography packages that are extremely affordable with absolutely gorgeous results. They also offer same-day edits that are reasonably priced as well. Definitely check out their website and inquire about prices - I am such a huge fan of theirs!

veilproductions.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards