New Jersey

CONFUSED ON COLORS FOR MY WEDDING

HEY LADIES IM CONFUSED...I WANNA INCORPORATE MY FIANCES FAVORITE COLOR IN OUR WEDDING BUT I THINK ITS TO DARK FOR AN AUGUST WEDDING.  HIS FAVORITE COLOR IS BURGUNDY. I WAS LOOKING AT BURGUNDY BRIDESMAID DRESSES BUT THEY JUST LOOK SO DULL TO ME.  HELP

Re: CONFUSED ON COLORS FOR MY WEDDING

• I think it could work if you incorporate a lot of summer flowers, like white hydrangeas, etc.  Here's a link to a part of this website that I found really helpful when choosing my colors - you can sort by color and see each element of a wedding.  Might give you some ideas:

http://www.theknot.com/weddings/photos/red
  • PLEASE STOP YELLING. You might want to consider using burgundy as an accent color, rather than a focal color. If you have a florist I would speak to him/her about how to incorporate. Then your BM dresses could be more summer neutral, depending on what other colors you choose.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Thank you ladies and I wasn't yelling didn't realize my caps lock was on.
  • You can do a pale pink with it. I love that combo.
  • thank you mecca
  • Maybe you could pair it with a summer wine that is about the color of burgundy.  I think ivory and burgundy look beautiful together very classy.  That's really thoughtful of you to incorporate his favorites into the wedding, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards