New Jersey
Options

**USER**

My mom asked me what I want for my birthday (in april) and I told her I want a really good camera - like along the lines of a nikon etc with the ability to change out lenses and everything.  What would you suggest I tell her to get?  You can give me a couple in a coupld different price brackets.  THANKS!!!!!
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: **USER**

• Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **Butting in** on Users recommendation I bought the Canon T1i and I love it.  It was between that one and the Nikon D3000 or D5000 and I opted for the Canon.  It got better reviews then the Nikon's. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you saying you want a DSLR?  Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into first!   I can't recommend the entry level nikon's because to make the camera body smaller, they removed the autofocus motor from the camera.  Because of this, you are limited to only the lens's that Nikon makes with the autofocus motor built into the lenses.  The Canon rebel series does not have this limitation  DSLR photography is all about the lenses.  Spend your money on high quality glass, not a fancy camera body.  Camera body's go obsolete and worthless in 3-5 years, but lens's hold their value nad resale value for years and years.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards