Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

What processional music are you using?

Can you share your processional songs?  I know I want to use for the bride entrance - Canon in D.  Now just looking for ideas for the rest of the wedding party.Thanks for sharing!

Re: What processional music are you using?

• "Hikari" from Kingdom Hearts.  I'm having a version for chamber orchestra arranged by a guy I found on YouTube.If you're using Canon in D, you probably want to keep the other processional pretty traditional.  The Knot's main page (you can get there by clicking "Planning" at the top here) has lists of traditional processional music.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • we used January Rain by David Gray & it was perfect for our outdoor ceremony!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • For my daughter's wedding, it was a small WP, so they all entered to Canon in D. But the prelude was "Hymn" by Vangelis, and it went well with Canon. You might also consider other traditional tunes, like "Jesu, Joy of man's desiring", or "Joyful Joyful".
  • we are using "inner light suite" from star trek the next generation for the bridal party and then I'm walking down the aisle to Iron & Wine's "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" performed by Vitamin String Quartet. But ditto PP - if you are using Canon stick with something classic for the bridal party.
  • "Melodies of Life" from Final Fantasy IX.I'm using the piano version for the BM processional and then the actually harp version from the game for my walk.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Officiant, groom, and GM's entered to 'Fade To Black' by Apocolyptica. BM's entered to 'First Day Of My Life' by Bright Eyes and I entered to Canon In D as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • "Bella's Lullaby" from Twilight
  • I REALLY wanted to enter to "She's your Queen to Be" (from Coming to America)...but FI is not really feeling that idea.  I think it'd be GREAT though!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards