North Carolina
Options

Happy Friday Girls!

I am so psyched about this weekend!  We are going to try to do our e-pics again on Sunday (we tried last Saturday and it started pouring down rain about 1 hr before we were supposed to go, so they were rescheduled)  We are going to Duke Gardens.  Any DG suggestions for fabulous shots?  I haven't been there in several years, so I really can't remember much about what all was there.  I have seen a lot of great pics on here, and it came highly recommended by my photographer as the #1 place to have them, so that's why we're heading that way!  Yayyy!   Keep your fingers crossed for the rain and our nerves!  It's only like a 20% chance of rain, but then again it was only a 30% chance last weekend, and it did, so I'm hoping it will hold out for us!  I hope everyone has a great 3 days!

Leigh Anne & Billy
*October 2nd, 2010*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Friday Girls!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!

Have fun taking your e-pics!!  Can't wait to see them, Duke Gardens is a beautiful place.  I'm working then going to Charleston for a girls weekend!! I'm excited, I have been to Charleston but I was so little I don't really remember it. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys their FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday everyone!

Have fun doing e-pics, Duke Gardens is lovely, you'll have beautiful photos no matter where in the gardens you end up.

And, yay for Charleston!  I'm trying to plan a weekend trip there for sometime in the next couple months, so report back with all the fun things you do!

We're just hanging out this weekend, maybe doing some shopping.  Nothing big.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    leigh anne - have fun doing your e-pics, just be yourself. the more candid shots you get the better (imo). cna't wait to see them....

jessie - have fun in charleston. i have never been there but it is on the "list".

mary - have fun shopping....i am going tomorrow so we can exchange "what did you get!!?!?" on monday, lol

i am getting my hair done tonight, never had a full set of high lights before and not crazy about it but it needs to be done for the wedding....thats okay though b/c its all getting cut off the monday after, cant wait!
    shopping all day tomorrow, hopefully i will find some cool stuff. just realized the other day that i had no jewelry for the day of. i am not a jewelry person...everything i wear consists on leather, beads and hemp....so i am not sure how this is going to go down for me.
    saturday night we have our second round of "meeting of the parents" my parents and FI dad and step mom haven't met yet so we are cooking out some burgers....i am actually excited about this since i LOVE LOVE LOVE FI step mom and dad and they are much more laid lack than his mom.

hope everyone has a fantastic friday and wonderful weekend!!

happy wedding day katherine and wendy!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY FOR FRIDAY! This week flew by for me! I'm getting married in NINE DAYS and this weekend is going to be awesome! Tonight is my bachelorette party/lingerie shower.  We're having dinner at PF changs, then going to my friend's apartment for dessert and lingerie gift opening! Woo! Tomorrow, I'm running around getting things printed for the wedding and wrapping up bridal party gifts & such.  Sunday, I'm hosting a bridal brunch and giving gifts to the ladies. 
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Leigh Anne, it's been years since I went to Duke Gardens, but every place there is gorgeous.

There is a gazebo that's away from the rest of the garden area that I really liked, it's right on the water, it has cement steps that go down to the water. There's a bridge directly accross from it, so your photog could be on the bridge and get some awesome "reflection in the water" photos of you and your FI. :o) Don't ask how to get to it, because I honestly don't remember, but I'm hoping you find it! I know it would make for a pretty photo.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay Leigh Anne for your pictures, can't wait to see how they turn out!  We are having our e-pictures done on Saturday also... (so no rain, no rain, no rain).  We are going to the Panther Stadium and then jumping around downtown Charlotte.  Hope it works out... we were suppose to go to Noda, but according to our photographer they are "cleaning" up the place.  A lot of the old dirty painted walls, and overgrown vines are (and thats what I thought was cool about Noda)... so now were going to try downtown...still super excited...

Jessie, you are going to love chucktown (aka Charleston) If you have time, take a stroll over the Cooper River Bridge, and if you lucky.. you might catch some Citadel guys working out on campus.  (nothing wrong with some eye candy)

Amanda, good luck on the hair.  I know it's going to look great!! 

ashstwrt- wow, only 9 days.  How exciting.  Have fun tonight with your bachelorette party/lingerie shower.  PF Chengs is one of my favorite place.  Yummy!!  Hope you get a lot a great stuff!!

Hope all of you have a GREAT WEEK-END!!!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards