North Carolina

Travel Documents...

We went to pick up our travel documents yesterday from our TA for our honeymoon!  I cannot believe how all of this just seems so surreal!  Gettting married, going on a tropical, Caribbean vacation, and our first time flying....eeekkk!!!  I am looking forward to it all though!  Nerves are starting to kick in just a tad...mainly because I am not as far along as I had hoped to be by this point in the planning process, but I am hoping to finish everything up very soon...I don't want to have to do to much right before the wedding.  I want to be able to kick back, relax, and take it all in, so I need to get the ball rolling a little faster since we are starting to get very low on time! 

Leigh Anne & Billy
*October 2nd, 2010*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Travel Documents...

• Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exciting!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Wowie! And PS - I can't believe you've never flown before! Were either of you scared of flying or have you just never needed/wanted to fly anywhere in your lives?? I've been on planes so many times!
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • edited December 2011
    Well, FI actually flew once when he was 3....but he doesn't remember that, so I don't count that!  He lived on base in Hawaii for the first 3 years of his life because his dad was in the Marines.  But, we've just never been anywhere...never had the money to just go somewhere for the heck of it, and never needed to go anywhere for any other reason.  I'm  a little nervous because I'm not much of a thrill seeker, but I'm sure I'll be fine.  FI LOVES excitement, so he's not worried in the least little bit.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    You'll be totally fine! How exciting!
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards