New Jersey
Options

Viva Las Vegas Package at Bridgewater Manor

Hi Girls! Has anyone had the Viva Las Vegas package at the Bridgewater Manor? I'm still waiting to hear back from them regarding what the restrictions are other then a maximum of 36 people.

Thanks!

Re: Viva Las Vegas Package at Bridgewater Manor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like a good deal. Just more like an intimate dinner rather than a festive wedding reception but if your OK with that then go for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also considering the Bridgewater Manor.. they didn't really supply much information to me either, they want me to come in to discuss all other details other than those provided online. I think I spoke to Pat via email. Let me know if you want Pat's email address!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RamsKR01RamsKR01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the Bridgewater Manor (not the Viva Las Vegas package) and it does help to go in.  I spoke with Michael and he went through everything that is included in their package, saw the place, went over times, and he was very helpful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! We went to see BWM back over the summer, and at that time, we just couldn't decide what type of wedding we wanted. This is my 2nd and his 1st. Been together for a while, and have kids. We do things backwards :-)

We saw all the rooms, with the exception of the "private party" room, which was previously the restaurant. We go tomorrow to see the room, and hopefully put down a deposit!

You can't beat the price for a small intimate gathering! And Ali, I spoke to Pat as well, he said he was one of the owners. Previously when we went in Michael had helped us.
  • Options
    Happy2beMrsKHappy2beMrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    .... My friend Jennifer just booked that package!  I am getting marriend in June 2012, but she is getting married this year!  It is such a cool package!
  • Options
    Hello, I know I'm about 4 years late but I'm trying to find someone who has booked the viva las Vegas package. Did you take the package and how satisfied were you? Iv been to a wedding the but in the bigger rooms would love to hear how it worked out in the smaller room
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards