North Carolina
Options

Im getting married in 7 days!!

Holy cow!! I can't believe this 2 year engagement is finally about to come to an end!! I really appreciate all the knotties that have come and gone and have helped me through this whole process! I can't wait to finally be married and be done paying all these people!! Geez, who knew a wedding was so expensive? Thank you so much for all your support and advice over the past two years!!
Photobucket

Re: Im getting married in 7 days!!

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you!  Bring us pictures ASAP!

Are you honeymooning?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_im-getting-married-7-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:65b6a92e-90b6-4df7-b39a-6a5796403e13Post:dad0e9b8-30e3-4efb-8318-891d7da98edf">Re: Im getting married in 7 days!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so excited for you!  Bring us pictures ASAP! Are you honeymooning?
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

I will def have lots of pictures!!! We are going to Vegas, Disneyland, The Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam for our honeymoon! I'm super excited!
    Photobucket

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I  completely second Mary! Pictures!!! I can't believe it's here for you :) So so awesome! Take in this whole next week and remember to get sleep when you can :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WOOOOOHOOOOO!

Enjoy this time. Have fun on your honeymoon! Sounds like a great trip!
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!! I can't wait to show pics!! Im going to try to get some rest, but we'll see if that happens.
    Photobucket

• Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, can't wait to see the pictures. I know everything's going to be gorgeous!

:) 
  • Options
    jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! I am so excited for you Janece! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!! :) Have an amazing week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    YoungDuoYoungDuo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 204 made the cut image 122 are ready to party image 65 are being lame
    image 17 can't find the mailbox
    RSVP Date: October 20
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JANECE!!!!!! I know you are beyond excited!! I can't wait to see all your pictures! I know you're going to look gorgeous!! Meeh can I be down to 6 days?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pretty avatar made me wonder...are you using the same photog from your e-pics for your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_im-getting-married-7-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:65b6a92e-90b6-4df7-b39a-6a5796403e13Post:a55faabe-22a3-4042-8a32-3a6b7771c4b3">Re: Im getting married in 7 days!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your pretty avatar made me wonder...are you using the same photog from your e-pics for your wedding?

Haha..yes we are using the same photographer. We have been getting along much better now. He does amazing work and I know I won't be dissapointed with my wedding pics, so im glad we stuck with him.
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good.  I'm glad you're happy with it :) Your photos are going to be beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_im-getting-married-7-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:65b6a92e-90b6-4df7-b39a-6a5796403e13Post:c28ff998-ce49-485c-a06a-50847ff4912b">Re: Im getting married in 7 days!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good.  I'm glad you're happy with it :) Your photos are going to be beautiful.

Thanks Mary!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats--hope all is going well with the UNC football situation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_im-getting-married-7-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:65b6a92e-90b6-4df7-b39a-6a5796403e13Post:84bbdf03-ba73-463a-b478-edaf267e48e2">Re: Im getting married in 7 days!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats--hope all is going well with the UNC football situation.
    Posted by tarheelbabs[/QUOTE]

Yea! Im hoping everyone is out and travel has died down by the time Sunday rolls around.
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards