New Jersey
Options

Has Anyone Used Limoride? Too much research and no fun makes me something something...

I think all the limo company receptionists now know me. I call every other day to compare prices and I have gotten to the point where they are bad mouthing each other. "Don't work with them, they are dirty taxi company!!" etc..

I'm itching to book. Has anyone used Limoride.com? There are 2-4 reviews on the WeddingChannel and the Knot. They gave me the best quote on a Lincoln Nav (The Escalade is prettier, but not worth 200 bucks more).  Is $716 seem like the going rate for a 16-18 passenger SUV ? (That is including tax, gratuity, and tolls)

Still waiting on Santos, but I didn't appreciate the run around. Still waiting for a couple of quotes!

Thanks!!

Christine

Re: Has Anyone Used Limoride? Too much research and no fun makes me something something...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We would have used them for our cars - we wanted black stretches and they were one of the only companies that had them - if they didn't have badges with their logo pasted right outside the passenger doors. I thought it was tacky ... I didn't want any photos of us going in or out of the car to essentially be ads for Limoride. We ended up using BBZ in Bergenfield instead. But I don't believe BBZ has SUV limousines. We did use Limoride/Top Town for the shuttle service between the venue and the hotel, and we were happy with them. And if you're looking for reviews, check out WeddingWire.com, which I believe has more than WC/TK.
  • Options
    BrianDelia84BrianDelia84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know if you are from Nutley or live around here... But they have a showroom... I drive past it all of the time.. Maybe just go in and check them out.

A client of mine used them on Sunday... The guy was driving very safely (slow) on the parkway, on the way to venue... He was even nice enough to drive back to the venue because a bridesmaid left her keys in the limo.

Limo companies can be iffy...  I used Bergen Limo on my wedding day and they promised me an SUV stretch... needless to say they ended up sending a fake bentley stretch limo... the guy also didn't listen to our directions to the brownstone, so my wife was late to our ceremony. The price was great, but the service was messed up. Although I still use them for trips to the airport and they are perfect with that.

Best of luck to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards