New Jersey

Aw shucks!

I was in Barnes and Noble a few weeks ago and flipping through bridal mags when I saw one of those real wedding spotlights of a wedding that had plum, eggplant, fuschia, gold/yellow and orange as the colors.  There was also pink and yellow uplighting.  It was perfect, bright and dark, vibrant and dramatic colors that didnt look summery nor autumny. 

A couple days later I decided I really liked that palette but didn't get to go back to Barnes and Noble to buy the magazine until tonight and sure enough I can't find it because they probably already moved on to the next issue. 

I really wish I bought it when I saw it, but I have so many already and I didn't know I'd end up picking it.  The closest thing I found on both the knot and the perfect palette is this:

http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/59307/detailview.aspx?type=3&id=59307&STOPREDIRECTING=TRUE&colors=Orange,Pink&pageIndex=23

But pictures of flowers are easier to show a florist than a picture of a table.

Anyway, if you've seen this please let me know where!

Haha I know this is the ultimate long shot, but its worth a try!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Aw shucks!

• uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which magazine was it?  A lot of magazines put their real weddings on the website.  If it was The Knot magazine, the photos will be put on the Knot website after the next issue comes out.

You could also look online or at other stores for older issues.
  • GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Completely unrelated, but is something up with TK?   Vivan, your post is like the fourth I've seen in a few days where the text just runs off the right side and I can't see everything.  It looks like yours goes off by just a couple of characters, but I've seen others go off by what seems to be multiple words.  Ugh.
  • edited December 2011
    I wish I knew which one it was! I have no idea! I did notice the posts doing that, how annoying!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards