New Jersey
Options

Photo share cards?

Does anyone know the poem/phrase to put on the cards?

I know I can put anything but a while back I came across this 3 or 4 line poem along the lines of "please upload your photos to our shutterfly/snapfish/etc. site"

Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Photo share cards?

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have a pic in my bio under Stationery, if you want to look at what I did.

The only thing I wish I'd added was something about people creating an individual album within the Photobucket account for all their pics, so that I know which pics come from who. But that's not a huge deal - not enough to reprint them, anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think there's a pic of mine in my bio...

we wrote:

Did you take great photos tonight?

Please share them with us!
    Its easy!

Just login and upload

www.photobucket.com
    ID _xxx
    PW_xxx

Thank you for the memories!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have something like "a picture is worth a thousand words - share yours with us." Pics in my bio.
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i didn't use a cute poem or anything.....but pics and the wording i used is here
    http://sites.google.com/site/danielleandlou/Home/our-story/papery-stuff

we actually had quite a few people load...

i'm not sure why i blurred out the address when i posted that to my bio, i have the link to my photoshare in my sig line, i did it on shutterfly, and its great b/c you can download the full images and stuff.....some of my guests got some good shots
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Laura! I just said 'did you get any great pictures tonight' or something along those lines. I think I have a pic in my planning bio
  • Options
    LMGreene85LMGreene85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I actuall/y found the phrase I had in mind ("We're so glad you could share our special day, if you took any pictures please send them our way!") But I actually like the "picture is worth a thousand words" thing better!!

THANKS!!! And Cindy, check your FB!!! haha :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards