New Jersey

Looking for a florist

Hi Ladies!!

My name is Tammi and my wedding is October 2010.

I am looking for a florist.  I met one that I really really like at a bridal show in Edison, but I lost their card.  I believe they were in the Westfield area on 22, but they had a separate location, I can't remember where.

Anywhoooo, I'm looking for a good, realiable and reasonable florist in the central NJ area.  Suggestions anyone?

Thanks so much!

Tammi

Re: Looking for a florist

• sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flower Station in Somerset, they also have a location in Princeton.
  • edited December 2011
    There's Summit Plants & Flowers on Rt. 22 in Springfield, not too far from Westfield; maybe that's it?
    (973) 467-9114

I"m not too familiar with the area so I don't have other suggestions but hope that may help.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Avenue florist in Elizabeth.....They are extremely reasonable...you give them a budget and they make it work
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the suggestions, I will definately look into all of them.

I don't think that was the name of the one near Westfield. I'm so upset, I had like 10 of their cards and I can't find one of them!!!!  Uggggghhhh
  • Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anything in Westfield will be expensive- I looked, your best best is Manny from Santos in Newark, just gorgeous work at awesome prices.
  • edited December 2011
    roots of love in spotswood small but good prices!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Flower Zone in Westfield and they have been great... and their prices are VERY reasonable. We weren't going to have floral centerpieces at first but made some room in our budget. We told the owner exactly how much we could afford for each table and he put something together that looks amazing and that was in our budget. It's not on route 22 though, and to be honest, the strip of route 22 that runs through Westfield is very small and there are no stores/ businesses. Maybe it was Grey's florist in Watchung or Sanguiliano in Scotch Plains?
  • edited December 2011
    To second rlb81 :) I absolutely adore the Flower Zone they have gone above and beyond for my wedding. I can't wait to see my flowers this weekend. They are simply just great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI and I are using Manny from Santos Florist in Newark and he is AMAZING.  What we are getting there in comparison to other florists we got estimated from is unreal.  If you google him his website will come up he posts all his wedding centerpieces!  Check them out!  Our wedding is in 3 weeks and he just put our sample centerpiece on the website :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I loved my flowers from Precious Petals Too....they're located in Fairfield.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards