New Jersey

Bridal Accessories

Hi All!

I now have my dress and veil!  Now I am looking for a  spectacular headpiece!  Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go!  I'm in staten island - so that would be the first choice but im willing to drive to a great place =)

Thanks for any recs!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Accessories

• I found my headband on Etsy, no driving required. :)  There are a few specific vendors recommended on the Knottie Review website (see sticky). 

I've heard good things about a store in Red Bank called Sassy Chic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• thank you!
    where do i find the knottie review site for recommended etsy sellers??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The link is in the "Welcome" post that is stickied near the top of the board, but I'll paste it here for you:

http://nnjknottievendors.weebly.com/etsy.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bridal-accessories-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:b8073e0a-62d2-4447-b28b-2ef36bb365d3Post:212423c4-2a27-441f-b71b-42e716181d36">Re: Bridal Accessories</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found my headband on Etsy, no driving required. :)  There are a few specific vendors recommended on the Knottie Review website (see sticky).  <strong>I've heard good things about a store in Red Bank called Sassy Chic.</strong>
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]

<div>I got my veil, headpiece, and earrings at Sassy Chic.  Donna is amazing and they have beautiful pieces!!!!  They often have trunk shows, so maybe you can hit them on a day when you can get a discount on the pieces.  </div>
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    Me too - veil and headpiece at Sassy Chic.  Wish I knew about the trunk shows - lol - but I did have a coupon I found somewhere.  I bridal show I think.  It is worth the trip.  GL!
  • okay great! sounds like im definitely going to have to check it out! =) i <3 red bank anyway! good excuse to go there! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards