New Jersey

Music playlist

Hi, i'm going through a blank with my playlist and I have an appointment with the DJ to finalize the music and i'm blanking on the play list and Do not play list. Does anyone have any ideas what songs they are using. Thanks soooooooo much!
image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Music playlist

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I would let the dj feel the crowd and adjust accordingly
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my do not playlist included celine dion and any of those hokey line dances (sorry just not my thing).   we mixed it up between 70s dance, late 90s-early '00 club songs, frank sinatra, slow songs, and sing alongs (journey - dont stop believing, bon jovi - livin on a prayer, etc).  we also had a couple of springsteen and dmb songs b/c they are our favorite artists.  i think we just gave our dj a few "must plays" and he figured out the rest
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would make a list of songs you like and guests may like, as well as a list that you absolutely do not want. For us there will be no Meatloaf and no organized dances. To me...the best weddings have a variety of music....maybe a little old, AC/DC and current music...but be sure to give them a list. My friend did not and she was pissed when she came back from the bathroom and the DJ was playing "That's What Friends Are For" and had everyone on the dance floor in a circle coming together and backing out...lol
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    This is a tough one for me because I want to pick so much but agree with User - the DJ knows best. He's gonna know what to play for the crowd better then me.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all your help. Yeah i'm gonna leave it up to the DJ cause i'll choose all sappy songs...lol Thanks again
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards