North Carolina

wedding decor needed......

Looking for some new or used wedding decor. My wedding is in September of 2013. Anything you can help with is great. Willing to pay but not full price. Our colors are dark blue and orange.
10 small 5"6" non framed mirrors
Vellum paper
40 votive candle holders
LED candles 10 blue 40 white
Water beads, gems or decorative rocks
Hanging or postable sign today two families become one so pick a seat not a side
Holdable sign for two this is your last chance to run
Silk petals
2 girls tiaras

You may email me at brandymshore at rocketmail dot com. Please include pictures and prices.

Re: wedding decor needed......

• I would suggest checking this board (http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/5440370/ShowForum.aspx?MsdVisit=1) for wedding decor. There are a lot of items on there. The only pitfall is that many items may need to be shipped.

Also, have you checked craigslist? There are a LOT of wedding related items on there. I remember when I was planning I got a decent bit off of craigslist for a great price :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you for the link. I'm going to check it out right now. I have been keeping my eye on Craigslist in my area the two areas around me and my soon to be mother in laws area. Thank you.
  • You're welcome! :o)
    Also, with craigslist, try searching for things with different keywords. You'd be surprised how some people list things :o)

Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Saveoncrafts.com or Koyalwholesale.com
  • I am getting married September 15th of this year and will have a chalk board sign tthe two familes become one so choose a seat not a side, you are more than welcome to buy it after I get back from my honeymoon! I can send you a pic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_wedding-decor-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:79c3b5da-815c-4038-b22b-3c9624209721Post:308957e0-1272-4297-a7dc-7fe14d16d9da">Re: wedding decor needed......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married September 15th of this year and will have a chalk board sign tthe two familes become one so choose a seat not a side, you are more than welcome to buy it after I get back from my honeymoon! I can send you a pic
    Posted by megnmike1213[/QUOTE]

<div>I would love to see what you have to offer that you haven't already sold yet, if you would please direct email me at brandymshore@rocketmail.com. Thank you sooooo much!!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards