North Carolina
Options

TGIF

May we have the strength to get through today! 

FI took the day off since he doesn't get overtime pay, only paid time off.  Lucky duck. He is still in bed and I have been up for 2hours now. I am proud though, I got up and ran a little on the treadmill.  I don't think I have ever done that before work. lol.  I am going to try and make it a routine... eh. 

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!!!!! 

Re: TGIF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i am so glad it is friday!!!

i went to a thirty one party at my friends house last night, so much fun and i could seriously spend ALOT of money on that stuff!! i hope today goes by quick, i am ready for an extra day in my weekend.

hope everyone has a great friday and fun, safe weekend!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What's a Thirty One Party?

Woo for Friday!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'm still at my parents (leaving tomorrow morning) and home alone at the time. So I figured I'd watch tv. They have 300+ channels and I can't find ANYTHING! I've settled on 'Clueless Movie' *sigh*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yayy for Friday. We're going down to the lake house once my DH gets off work which is in like 2 hours. We get to get our dog finally, after 3 weeks without her. I am soo happy!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_tgif-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:79c4ad8f-83f6-40de-8163-96a81e47d3a2Post:be25a827-da02-4e60-a2de-35cb168111f4">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's a Thirty One Party? Woo for Friday!  Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm still at my parents (leaving tomorrow morning) and home alone at the time. So I figured I'd watch tv. They have 300+ channels and I can't find ANYTHING! I've settled on 'Clueless Movie' *sigh*
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

hey beka, this is a link to what thirty one is....cute stuff!
    <a href="http://www.mythirtyone.com/suzyq/">http://www.mythirtyone.com/suzyq/</a>

lisa, why have you been without doggie for three weeks? i would go insane if i had to be away from my babies for that long!
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday.

I'm home sick :( Legitimately sick, not just day-before-a-holiday-weekend sick. I was up what felt like all night :(

Beka, Thirty-One is like Mary-Kay or Pampered Chef but it's purses and bags and things like that. 

Hope y'all's day is going better than mine. 
  • Options
    Ang~n~JTAng~n~JT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad it is finally Friday & a looooong weekend too. Hope everyone has a great & safe memorial day weekend.
    Sundrop, the wedding was wonderful & honeymoon was even better. The wedding actually went very well, only a few little probs but other than that no real complaints.
    Hawaii was more beautiful than I ever dreamed!! Wished we could have stayed for longer.
    Amanda, did you spend alot last nite? I love thirty one parties. :)
    ******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!
  • Options
    janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all... TGIF! 

My FI also has the day off... but he works 2nd shift, so I am really excited for this work day to be over with so I can get home and spend some time with him.  It's very rare we get a Friday night together. 

I found out last night we might adopt another fur baby (bitter sweet) One of Kevin's co-workers has a 6 month old pit mix, after 2 months they have decided that they no longer want the responsibility of having a dog!!   (oh this sooo chaps my butt-hole)  I really hate when people do that!  I wish people know what they are getting into when the get a pet... it's a huge RESPONSIBILITY! and it's not fair to just return a dog like a pair of shoes when you dont want to take care of it.   That poor dog. 

So I told Kevin to tell his co-worker, if they can't find a loving home, we will take their puppy before they return her to a shelter!!  Kevin wanted to argue about this idea.. but I know better, he wouldn't have told me the story if he did want me to get involved.  hehe!  So, not sure what will happen, but I'll keep you posted!

Anywho.. just a little rant for a Friday morning!  Hope everybody has a wonderful memorial day week-end!!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_tgif-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:79c4ad8f-83f6-40de-8163-96a81e47d3a2Post:f924922b-2733-4536-b165-0d35bdbcc763">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF : hey beka, this is a link to what thirty one is....cute stuff! <a href="http://www.mythirtyone.com/suzyq/" rel="nofollow">http://www.mythirtyone.com/suzyq/</a> lisa, why have you been without doggie for three weeks? i would go insane if i had to be away from my babies for that long!
    Posted by midnite007x[/QUOTE]

Since we live in DC (no family here), we had to drive down the weekend before our vacation to drop our dog at my parents house, then we went on vacation for a week, came back Sunday night so we couldn't drive down until this weekend to get her. It was a long 3 weeks, but my parents love her, so it works well for us.
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Lisa,

we're about to have to do the same thing with Lucy!  I hate leaving her, but didn't want her to go to the vet's kennel (I don't think she'd do well).  As bonkers as she drives me from time to time, I truely miss her. . like now :o(

Janice,

Yep, that would irk me too, but hey. . . you'll get a new furbaby! :o)

So . . my dad just got home from his trip (He flys out every week) and I'm in here watching 'Price is Right' because I can't decide what to watch, and that's what I usually watch at home since we don't have cab;e and he's rolling his eyes at me and laughing. . Awesome :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday everyone!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Mary-feel better soon!

Pinky-Congrats on getting your doggie!!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday all! I could not be happier to have a 3-day weekend heading my way!

And, we have our first official pre-marital counseling session in the morning...eek! :)
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ang, i probably shouldn't have spent anything but i did....and will be spending more in june. i think i am going to host a party for her too so that i can get some stuff!! make great gifts too!

janice - i hope you guys get the baby!! keep us posted! he he...."chaps my butthole" that is funny
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayyyy the weekend has finally arrived!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards