New Jersey
Options

Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!

Hope everyone is keeping safe while Sandy is heading our way.

Re: Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!

• Options
    Thank you so much.  You stay safe too!
  • Options
    Thanks so much! Be safe, stay dry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Options
    Doddles, You beat me to it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hope you all stay safe too!! 
  • Options
    We are in a voluntary evacuation zone. DH and I are going to ride it out because we have no place to go with our hedgies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_stay-safe-in-the-storm-jersey-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c7abbb1a-609f-4b77-a1bc-7d7d575e8b05Post:4dd82e60-76cd-4d1b-802d-233049eb348a">Re: Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are in a voluntary evacuation zone. DH and I are going to ride it out because we have no place to go with our hedgies.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

Be safe girl and good luck.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!:[QUOTE]We are in a voluntary evacuation zone. DH and I are going to ride it out because we have no place to go with our hedgies. Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

I hope you are doing ok. I had to leave Jersey City with my kitty, luckily my mom lives out in the suburbs. H is out of town on a gig so at least I know he is safe.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Stay safe! My wedding is Saturday in Hackettstown, just keeping my fingers crossed that everyone is ok and can get there and our venue has power!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    205 invited image
    160 are ready to party image
    45 are missing out image
    0 can't find their mailbox image
    RSVP Deadline: October 1, 2012
  • Options
    Thanks. I too am getting married this Saturday. Hopefully both our venues will have power!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    So we had to take refuge at MIL's house in Brooklyn. We Only came for the day and will be going home tonight. They told us that we will be without power until Monday so we are going to pack up the boys and come back here for a couple nights. It's not ideal but I'm worried about no having heat at night. But no damage to the house or the car.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_stay-safe-in-the-storm-jersey-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c7abbb1a-609f-4b77-a1bc-7d7d575e8b05Post:0e4645a0-8dd8-40fd-b9a6-6ea1906e74ea">Re:Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks. I too am getting married this Saturday. Hopefully both our venues will have power!
    Posted by april79lynn[/QUOTE]

<div>I just heard from mine and they're good to go as is our hotel...still waiting for our rehearsal dinner spot and bakery to confirm!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    205 invited image
    160 are ready to party image
    45 are missing out image
    0 can't find their mailbox image
    RSVP Deadline: October 1, 2012
  • Options
    I'm happy for you klustig! So far can't get in touch w venue or rehearsal dinner spot. Freaking out a lil!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Glad to hear everyone is all right.

Isn't there a venue in Moonachie - the Graycliff? Anyone have a wedding there this weekend? Isn't Moonachie mostly under water?

We have a shore house in LBI - won't be able to go to the island for at least 7 - 10 days. I can't imagine that our house is in good condition. :( The images of the island on the news are so depressing. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_stay-safe-in-the-storm-jersey-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c7abbb1a-609f-4b77-a1bc-7d7d575e8b05Post:ed575bba-7107-4cfe-8629-c63bead1d25d">Re: Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad to hear everyone is all right. Isn't there a venue in Moonachie - the Graycliff? Anyone have a wedding there this weekend? Isn't Moonachie mostly under water? We have a shore house in LBI - won't be able to go to the island for at least 7 - 10 days. I can't imagine that our house is in good condition. :( The images of the island on the news are so depressing. 
    Posted by SewInLoveWithDMB[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. You're in my thoughts and prayers. The best man in our wedding has a house on the bay there. He and his family tried to get down there today and couldn't get in. Wish you luck
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_stay-safe-in-the-storm-jersey-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c7abbb1a-609f-4b77-a1bc-7d7d575e8b05Post:e942f99e-d5c5-46aa-9880-337fd420e6bc">Re: Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stay safe in the storm Jersey girls! : Oh wow. You're in my thoughts and prayers. The best man in our wedding has a house on the bay there. He and his family tried to get down there today and couldn't get in. Wish you luck
    Posted by Doddles12[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! xo</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards