New Jersey

Show Me Your Shoes!

Please post a picture or link of your wedding day shoes.  

I fell in love with these shoes a year or two ago and ALMOST bought them "in good measure" but didn't go through with it.  Now anything similar is quadruple the price!  I wish I could go back in time and buy them.

Re: Show Me Your Shoes!

• edited December 2011

Badgley Mischka- Dusk
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ceremony shoes: Badgley Mischka Elia Champagne

Reception shoes: Isola Dolce Jewel-Red Satin

I found the BMs for only $100 on eBay, so I recommend looking there for yours!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• edited December 2011

Steve Madden - Champagne
  • edited December 2011
    If anyone has any nice recommendations for slipper flats, can you please post those too? Thanks!
  • kristen8040kristen8040 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Just kidding! (Although they were in a few pictures)
    These were them, from zappos.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Badgley Mishka Lacie

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
  • ginabean82ginabean82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont have a pic, but I am wearing red 4in heels.  They are very pretty but I can already tell they are going to hurt!

After the first dances I plan on swiching shoes and hopefully wear my red converse sneakers.  Im not sure how that is going to work with the length of my dress though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NJhousewife22NJhousewife22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OP HEART those. So sorry you lost them!

Mine are:

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing and the suggestions. I'll go look in person this week. For the ballet flats, I recommend Tory Burch or browsing Nordstrom. I will be in flats but I want nice heels for pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_show-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c908729d-89a4-4a3e-9539-8cb11541a319Post:47cec42b-b677-4129-afa5-a072fe1a9f23">Re: Show Me Your Shoes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont have a pic, but I am wearing red 4in heels.  They are very pretty but I can already tell they are going to hurt! After the first dances I plan on swiching shoes and hopefully wear my <strong>red converse sneakers</strong>.  Im not sure how that is going to work with the length of my dress though...
    Posted by ginabean82[/QUOTE]

Im switching into silver glitter Chuck Taylor's for the reception!

Those CL's were originally $895 I think... I believe I saw them tipping $3k now?  :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GiGiV2012GiGiV2012 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous of everyone wearing heels! I just can't wear them. Between my weak ankles and my lack of balance...yikes! I don't want to fall on my wedding day of all days..lol
  • justad0remejustad0reme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

~~* Jen *~~
  • edited December 2011

love them. they are surprisingly comfy
    Nov 2012 Siggy: The ring!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_show-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c908729d-89a4-4a3e-9539-8cb11541a319Post:87c47c4e-e6a4-4a52-b7e6-cbc495c755c0">Re: Show Me Your Shoes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Show Me Your Shoes! : Im switching into silver glitter Chuck Taylor's for the reception! Those CL's were originally $895 I think... I believe I saw them tipping $3k now?  :(
    Posted by DoubleAS[/QUOTE]

Yup! Even though I don't like any current ones, I can't justify $3,000 on a pair of shoes...
  • LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_show-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c908729d-89a4-4a3e-9539-8cb11541a319Post:52f26ad1-6d46-4e89-b74e-44999acfb50b">Show Me Your Shoes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please post a picture or link of your wedding day shoes.   I fell in love with these shoes a year or two ago and ALMOST bought them "in good measure" but didn't go through with it.  Now anything similar is quadruple the price!  I wish I could go back in time and buy them.
    Posted by mercy4[/QUOTE]

<div>I am obsessedddd with the Swarovski Crystal CL's... just cannot jusitfy spending $3,000 on them. Wish they weren't as expensive...</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    imagewww.lordandtaylor.com/_static/webUpload/731/190374_190374_9_5.jpg" alt="Vidal Dress Pumps_1" />

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    imageimage
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • NJhousewife22NJhousewife22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_show-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:c908729d-89a4-4a3e-9539-8cb11541a319Post:1274c718-c4b8-4f71-90a1-6d3ac2003932">Re: Show Me Your Shoes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so jealous of everyone wearing heels! I just can't wear them. Between my weak ankles and my lack of balance...yikes! I don't want to fall on my wedding day of all days..lol
    Posted by GiGiV2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I could NOT wear heals at all either, but I just bought a pair and started practicing months before my wedding and can actually do it now! (THought i am switching to flip flops for the reception.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Here are mine...
  • rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My shoes are Brynn by Nina. I have them safely tucked away in a box. I plan on adhering various shades of pink & fuschia Swarovski crystals to the bow to add some pop :)

• Jule330Jule330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I love how everyone has such different, great style! I haven't bought them yet but I think I am going to wear the Manolo Sedaraby in Silver. I also love CL and Giuseppe Zanotti. I wanted to check there before I decided.
  • Cori052400Cori052400 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't decided if I'm going to get them in Silver or Purple. I'm leaning towards the purple!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards