New Jersey
Options

My mom FINALLY found her dress!!

Some of you may remember how my mom was having such a hard time finding a dress that she wanted.. and she had a very specific style in mind...(a-line with a waist length jacket, in eggplant color)
Well I took her shopping this weekend and she finally found THE dress.. and of course, it is COMPLETELY different from anything she thought she wanted, and anything I thought she would ever wear!! Luckily, the salesperson brought it out and said she thought it would look good on her, and she was absolutely right! It is SO flattering on her, and makes her look younger, but not like she's a 65 yr old woman trying to be 25..
This is the dress.. it is the Montage Boutique collection.. she will be getting this color (Taupe).

Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My mom FINALLY found her dress!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!! Congrats..
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aweee so happy for her, that dress is so great!
  • Options
    cindy9178cindy9178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_mom-finally-found-her-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d02b6794-a392-449d-8fd5-67443f4dd9baPost:909ee539-674d-4f5b-b8da-2710e71f3d9c">Re: My mom FINALLY found her dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aweee so happy for her, that dress is so great!
    Posted by altimat873[/QUOTE]
    Btw, love your bouquet, mine is going to look exactly like that!
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Where did she find it? My mom and I started her search yesterday. Contests!
  • Options
    Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  My mom actually found her dress this week too! :) 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_mom-finally-found-her-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d02b6794-a392-449d-8fd5-67443f4dd9baPost:b23f114a-bb8e-480d-9df7-ca285d0c1b6d">Re: My mom FINALLY found her dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous! Where did she find it? My mom and I started her search yesterday. Contests!
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]
    She found it at Bridal Fantasy in Avenel.. other stores might've had it, but it wasn't the style she was originally looking for, so we never would've seen it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! The montage dresses are so great for MOB my mom loves them. She actually just got her dress by montage too- its her second dress. She originally put a deposit down on another one and decided she didnt like it anymore- haha worse then me finding my dress
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_mom-finally-found-her-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d02b6794-a392-449d-8fd5-67443f4dd9baPost:a44afd30-5037-4667-860e-48c627cc052b">Re: My mom FINALLY found her dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! The montage dresses are so great for MOB my mom loves them. She actually just got her dress by montage too- its her second dress. She originally put a deposit down on another one and decided she didnt like it anymore- haha worse then me finding my dress
    Posted by gymchick05[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, every dress that my mom had liked was a Montage... what dress did your mom get?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards