New Jersey

Did anyone try on Casablanca 1971

Good evening NJ brides. I'm trying to find a bridal salon that has a Casablanca 1971 dress sample to try on. Did you try it on anywhere in central nj? I also liked Maggie Sottero Natalie, but I'm not a fan of the corset back. Any other simmer ideas?

Re: Did anyone try on Casablanca 1971

• edited December 2011
    Not sure if they carry that sample, but both Park Ave Bridals in Verona and Russel's Bridal in Linden carry Casablanca.. you could call them and ask if they carry it..
    September 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • RamsKR01RamsKR01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that Cinderella Bridal in Matawan carries Casablanca - don't know if they have that particular style.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Babycakes SEBabycakes SE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you know of a store that carries Casablanca usually they can get a "loaner" to send to the store for you to try and and then they ship it back.  Sometimes there is a fee though ($50-100).   Some places will wave the fee, so it doesn't hurt to ask!

image 291 Invited
    image 140 Ready to Party image 14 Fail image137 testing my patience
    RSVP Date: April 30
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd calling Cinderella- they had a lot of Casablanca as well as Hollywood Bridal.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • ashammasashammas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Do I Do in Morristown carries Casablanca. If you live close to there, give them a call.
  • ty5962aty5962a member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I actually was at Cinderella when I tried on the Maggie Sottero Natalie (note: without the jacket), but I didn't like the back so I was looking for something similar, like Casablanca 1971.  Unfortunately, they didn't have it and they didn't mention that they could order a loaner.   I guess I will start making phone calls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards