North Carolina

Looking for a Rehearsal Dinner Space that allows outside catering..

Hi everyone!!...I am looking for  a place that is not very expensive to rent and allows outside catering HELP!!!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for a Rehearsal Dinner Space that allows outside catering..

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

What is 'not expensive' to you? This can vary greatly from person to person? How large of a space do you need? What kind of feel are you going for? Also, what area are you looking in?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • natashadixonnatashadixon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi..I don't want a 600 dollar rental fee...we are looking to have a feel of a carolina bbq..we are going to have comfort food for the rehearsal dinner since we will be a little bit fancy for the wedding.  I would like a range of rental price to be from 200-300 dollars.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where?
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The place we had our rehearsal dinner fits your description.  Where are you located?
  • KalithiaKalithia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Durham.  We are using a place called Carol's Garden Inn.  It's a bed and breakfast.  It's costing us $1,000 but we get it for the entire weekend.  They also have a $500 package but not sure what is not included.  Google it.  It's based on you guest list.  I think the limit is 125 people.
  • natashadixonnatashadixon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in Raleigh, Durham area
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try looking at Bullock's BBQ- they have spaces that you can rent if you get their food.  Another place you could try is Triangle sertoma clubhouse, if you dont neehd it on a weekend its 400 I think and comes with all the tables and chairs.  Anyone in the military? try national guard armory on Stadium.  HTH
    May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • maxjury14maxjury14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pirategal, where did you have your rehearsal dinner?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards