New Jersey

Day Of Coordinator

Hello,
i am thinking about hiring a DOC for our wedding.  has anyone had an experience with one?  also, what are the price ranges out there and what do they include?
also.... and suggestions as far as referrals?

thanks!

Re: Day Of Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used mine yet (obviously since I'm not married), but she's a great girl and is just coming into the business so I'm sure could work out a good price with you.  Email me and I'll send you her info - mscutieri @ gmail.com
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Stacey from As You Wish.  She has been great so far. 
    Anniversary
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Nerissa from Private Receptions she's been amazing to work with so far. I can't say enough good things about her!
  • edited December 2011
    if you guys dont mind me asking... what is the price for your DOC's?
  • edited December 2011
    I used Gisselle from Madison Affairs, I have highly recommended her on here many times, I am not sure when you are getting married as I know she is having a baby, but if you wanted to check with her (her assistants are great too) please email me and I'll send you her contact info.  browneyedgrrl80 (at) aol.

The prices can range, new ones could be lower, I've seen from 250-1000 on some, I did a bunch of pricing before I found Gisselle (who was recco'd on the board) and I couldn't have been happier.
  • edited December 2011
    I will second Gisselle from Madison Affairs.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Stacey from As you Wish.  Needless to say, I have not really worked with her (not married yet), but so far, she has been fantastic to work with....really good at responding to emails and we totally clicked. 
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Cheryl did a fantastic job at my wedding. http://weddingsbycheryl.blogspot.com/
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • SV2011SV2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Leanne & Nicole from Simply Stylish Events.  Their website is www.simplystylishevents.webs.com, they are amazing and affordable!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards