New Jersey
Options

Hair trial today

Had my first hair trial today and all I have to say is THANK GOD for hair extensions!!!!  I have a thyroid condition and have been losing chunks of my hair in a bad way. Its become so thin and brittle that I keep having to cut it off. This time last year my hair was 3 quarters way down my back....now its just past my shoulders. So I got 18 inch extensions and WOW....amazing. Just makes me miss my real hair so much....cant wait for it to grow back. Thank you fake hair gods....and my hair stylist Dee!!!!

Forgot to add the pic....its just the back for now....

Re: Hair trial today

• Options
    Very pretty~ Like Carrie Underwood at the Grammy pIc
  • Options
    Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting extensions too because my hair is only to my shoulders. I'm going for my trial in late January and were going to talk about the extensions. If you don't mind sharing, generally, how expensive is it to get them? The hair stylist hasn't told me what it costs, so I'm just looking to get a general idea.. TIA :)
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-today-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d9117275-65cb-44d6-a941-13e369ed6420Post:19f8ba85-6dcc-49fd-8335-1032f9eeb194">Re: Hair trial today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting extensions too because my hair is only to my shoulders. I'm going for my trial in late January and were going to talk about the extensions. If you don't mind sharing, generally, how expensive is it to get them? The hair stylist hasn't told me what it costs, so I'm just looking to get a general idea.. TIA :)
    Posted by xanabela[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!! These are clip in extensions and I got them at Sally Beauty Supply. I think paid 117 or 120.00 for them. I got the 18 inch and they were more. I think the 14 inch were 99.00. They are the Remy wavy extensions. I really wanted the Euronext ones but they didnt have my color. The girl told me the Remy are the same company, just under a different name because they are "wavy" instead of straight.
    I have had long, long hair all my life and this thyroid thing has really destroyed my hair and my self confidence. Let me tell you, I felt soo good about myself when I had those extensions in. I LOVED how my hair looked and felt like my old self with my long hair again. Good luck!!! I hope they work out well for you and make you feel just as pretty as I did.
  • Options
    I've had real extensions put in my hair and also used clip ins, and I have to say I prefer the clip-ins much more. Way less maintenance, plus they cost much less.  My favorite are the easihair easiXtend Elite Remy.  They are made with 100% human hair, so they look and feel natural, plus the stylist can use heated hair tools on them.  My favorite website is hairextensions.com (http://www.hairextensions.com/home.php?cat=5).  Get on their mailing list and you will get coupons sent to you frequently.  Don't pay full price- they send coupons at least once a month so hold out and you can save up to 30% on extensions.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards