New Jersey

Thoughts?

I think I've narrowed it down to 3 photographers: Brad Ross, Kristina Hill, and Cindy Patrick. We have not met with any of them  yet, but they all offer packages with what we want for around the same price. Has anyone used any of them? 

Re: Thoughts?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used them, but I'll give my thoughts on their images!

Kristina hill-looks like she uses direct flash a lot, and all of her indoor dancing shots are in B&W, which is usually a sign that she can't get the skin tones right or the pics were only savable by the conversion to BW. I'd toss her.

Brad Ross and Cindy Patrick are both balanced photographers, I'd go with whomever you feel more of a connection with. 

I also think Brad as more of an artistic flair that I personally like better, but he doesn't seem to get as much of the details like Cindy does, just based on a couple weddings in their blogs.

GL!

• jeny79jeny79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Brad Ross for my October wedding. He did a great job! We were very pleased. We loved all of the pictures he took. He was also very quick in getting our pictures to us. If you have any questions, let me know. Here is a link to our photos on his blog.
    http://www.bradross.net/weddings/nj-wedding-photographer-centre-bridge-inn-jennifer-jason
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Brad Ross for our June wedding.  So far, he has been nothing short of amazing to work with.  We did our engagement pics with him and were blown away by the creativity and quality of the photos.  As to the previous comment about him not getting details, he definitely does -- remember that his blog posts only have a few pics from each wedding.  We have looked at full wedding shoots of his (where he let us see the thousands of pics he took at a wedding) and he defintiely gets it all in there.  He has a great personality and is extremely professional yet "real" and friendly.  FI and I were extremely nervous for our e-shoot and he made us feel SO comfortable.  I can't wait to work with him for our wedding and see our pics because I have 100% confidence that they will be great!  So although I haven't actually used him for our wedding yet, I highly recommend him and would say you should meet with him.  HTH!  
  • edited December 2011
    I can't speak about their skills, but if you like what you see, then meet with all 3.  Your photographer is essentially going to be sharing your day with you, so you want to make sure you like them as a person!

We met with one guy who talked about photographing weddings like it just happens to be something he does becase it's his job.  When we met our photographer we could tell that he actually cares about giving us nice pictures.  You want to make sure you choose someone that you'll want around you all day on yoru wedding day!
    ExerciseMilestone image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards