North Carolina

NC-Asheville venue suggestions anyone?

Hey yall. I am looking for a beautiful venue site in/near Asheville, NC. Mountains, lake, golf course, cabins etc.  Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance.

Re: NC-Asheville venue suggestions anyone?

• nkintighnkintigh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    Hey yall. I am looking for a beautiful venue site in/near Asheville, NC. Mountains, lake, golf course, cabins etc.  Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance.
  • I am eloping to Asheville and the Botanical Gardens on the UNCA campus were recommended to me repeatedly.
  • abelyearabelyear member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012

We're getting married at the NC Arboretum, they have multiple sites and we selected a rustic arbor/bridge with a stone fireplace (outdoor wedding). Plus, the views throughout the arboretum for wedding photos are very beautiful (which meant spending less $ on decor!). I love that I can I have the reception tables under trees, where lights will be dangling from, the fireplace will be on, and our band will play in the arbor. One of many reasons I love this venue is if you're like me, and your design ideas/layout of the ceremony and reception are ever so changing, the multiple sites here allow you to change.

Here are some photos taken the first week in October (these are not photos of all the sites):

• We are getting married at The Biltmore Estate on June 9th.  It's got lots of beautiful outdoor options but it's a little pricey.

Stacie
  • Check out Deer Creek Run in the Asheville area. We looked at it as place to get married when we lived up there but decided to go with a place close to Charlotte (which paid off b/c we moved back!). It's absolutely gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married at Yesterday Spaces in Leicester, NC, just right outside of Asheville. Its pretty much all-inclusive meaning you do not have to rent ANYTHING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards