North Carolina

lurking

Does anyone else go read the other boards when this one is dead for laughs? Just curious if I'm the only one... lol.
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: lurking

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lurk and post on the national boards a lot.  And I lurk some on the geographic boards for the places FI and I are considering for our honeymoon.

If I'm really desperate I'll lurk on the Nest.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I'm just like Mary. However my lurking and posting on other boards has decreased a lot lately. Just been too busy.  But I used to read the boards alot and when I couldn't find anything I went to the Nest. I posted a lot on getting in shape, diy, and honeymoon boards.
  • edited December 2011
    I sometimes check out the Sex & Romance board on The Nest when I'm really bored.  LOTS of good laughs.  I read some of the posts and responses to FI and he loves it too.
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • edited December 2011
    Im a big lurker on the Nest boards - Sex/Romance, Trouble in Paradise, Family Matters, Money Matters... I dont usually post unless I see a post where I can really contribute. I made the mistake of posting something on Money Matters one time and they chewed me a new one, so, lesson learned ;)
  • edited December 2011
    haha like Katherine I lurk on nest boards, but never post. I love whats cooking and trouble in paradise. They have some crazy posts!
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I lurk and post all over the place. . its rediculous Hah!
    But no really, I typically only post on boards that are 'newish' to me when I can contribute and wont make an A$$ out of myself :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    me! me! i lurk everywhere....i used to lurk ALOT on snarkies and then they moved over to the nest when the formats changed and the new snarkies don't make me laugh as hard as the old ones.....i lurk on the nc nest, LOVE the pet board....some of the baby boards, i should check out some of the other ones.....i don't post though....i may jump over to the nest and say hey.

• edited December 2011

I'm mostly here and Oct2010 board....but I will occasionally read the other boards....there's so many to choose from that I can't get to all of them.  I would be on here all day if I tried to keep up with all of them!  But, I always come home (to this one)  (it's my fav by far!)

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    edited December 2011
    Ha, Leigh Anne, every time I go to the October 2010 board I feel like a slacker.  Those girls have so much figured out for their weddings already it's crazy sometimes. 
  • edited December 2011
    Mary---I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels this way....those girls have some serious MoJo going on....I need just a lil bit of their motivation....

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry. . I felt like that every time I checked my months board. I eventually stopped posting on there due to the fact that I felt more like a slackass over there than I ever did in school. :o) Everything will come together perfectly!
  • edited December 2011
    Haha Beka, I keep telling myself that everyday....that my wedding will be just as fabulous as everyone else's and that I will eventually have everything worked out just in time for it!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    edited December 2011
    yup. . .and at the end of the day. . as long as you get to marry your soon to be hubby, that's all that really counts :o)
    edited December 2011
    Exactly.  I keep wanting to say 'umm, we've got 4 months, I don't know that yet"  or "I don't have time to care about that right now", so I just don't say anything.
  • edited December 2011
    When I was lurking yesterday, I read a post about a girl's FI's baby mama child support drama... in those exact words. haha, made me laugh. I think she said "Oh, no she didn't" 5 times in the OP.

I do love lurking on the snarky brides board too, they always made me laugh.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards