New Jersey

Hair Trial & Dress PIP

OK - I am going to attach a couple photos of my hair trial & from my final fitting last night.

I likely am dd'ing the dress pics soon just incase anyone is looking but I wanted to share :-)  hopefully some of you see before I delete, otherwise I can email or PM them.

Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP

• mrsdevilguymrsdevilguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful!
    Kelly & Ron 10.01.10
    Photobucket
    Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They both look great! Beautiful where is the dress from?
  • Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ea60e71c-7736-4563-9837-85361fd1c6b9Post:4cefe84b-8436-41e1-9743-e42926f2cb72">Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE] Beautiful where is the dress from?
    Posted by Laurms15[/QUOTE]

Thank you - it is a Lazaro
  • edited December 2011

Beautiful!

Where are you getting your hair done?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

You look amazing.  I would also like to know who did your hair.  The back is gorgeousssss!!

BabyFruit Ticker If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. Even if we're apart i'll always be with you. - A.A. Milne
  • edited December 2011

You look beautiful!

edited December 2011
    My hair & makeup is out of SI at House of Trends.  I slept on my hair that day and I even woke up with my curls looking great.  They are very popular on the island for bridal.
  • edited December 2011
    The hair looks AMAZING!!! Love it girl! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • smw42smw42 member
    edited December 2011
    AH! Gorgeous!!
    Anniversary Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ea60e71c-7736-4563-9837-85361fd1c6b9Post:5cc6dc74-4c34-482b-b3d3-f32c3b52fe67">Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]The hair looks AMAZING!!! Love it girl! =)
    Posted by Kvarrone[/QUOTE]

Thanks hunny - can you believe it's all my hair and not extensions?!  I was hoping some of my MG girls would be able to see the post before I delete the dress ones.
  • edited December 2011
    Look how SKINNY you look! Wahoo! Beautiful and love the hair. I go for my hair trial on Tuesday and am still deciding between all back or half up/half down with curls... i'm scared it's going to either rain or be one of those unbearably hot days and the curls will come out, but I love the look!
    *~allie~*

• edited December 2011
    Love, love, love your hair...and the dress, which looks amazing on you!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://northjersey.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ea60e71c-7736-4563-9837-85361fd1c6b9Post:158458e1-b424-4a2d-a850-ebd691841049">Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP : Thanks hunny - can you believe it's all my hair and not extensions?!  I was hoping some of my MG girls would be able to see the post before I delete the dress ones.
    Posted by Lola Minnie[/QUOTE]

It looks awesome! You have thick hair so I can believe it! It came out great! It's going to look soooo pretty with the dress and veil!! AHHH! I cannot wait! =)
  • edited December 2011
    Your hair looks great but staten island is out of the question.
    BabyFruit Ticker If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. Even if we're apart i'll always be with you. - A.A. Milne
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ea60e71c-7736-4563-9837-85361fd1c6b9Post:35fefe7e-8e81-4bbf-937d-5554b7125276">Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your hair looks great but staten island is out of the question.
    Posted by stephweinstein[/QUOTE]

I figured - that's where I'm from and the ceremony will be but it's a great salon. I needed to book almost a year in advance to secure that day.
  • edited December 2011
    Love Love love all of it!
  • edited December 2011
    you look great! Love those curls!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Lady, you look absolutely stunning!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Lola! You are stunning! :D 

Love love love love the hair! 

From SI - I have not heard of that place, but will def. recommend it to friends - they did great with you!!!
  • felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love love love your hair, wish i could pull something like that off, I don't have enough hair though and I just ended up looking like a 12 year old girl.....haha.
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you look great!  hair and dress are soo pretty!
  • viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You look beautiful.  Love your dress!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Lola, you look beautiful! I LOVE your hair!!!!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great all round!
  • edited December 2011
    gorgeous!!
  • VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ea60e71c-7736-4563-9837-85361fd1c6b9Post:6338ff64-76de-429d-9e91-136b912b70d7">Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]My hair & makeup is out of SI at House of Trends.  I slept on my hair that day and I even woke up with my curls looking great.  They are very popular on the island for bridal.
    Posted by Lola Minnie[/QUOTE]
    I'm getting my hair done @ house of trends too. my trial is in may. I was also wondering where he had it done. looks great

I didn't ask the girl on the phone but do they just do one style or do they try a couple of different ones for the trial?
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful!  And what great hair you have - I wish I had hair that luxurious :)
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-trial-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ea60e71c-7736-4563-9837-85361fd1c6b9Post:f5320c47-b205-498e-ac2a-d7a1242cc4b0">Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hair Trial & Dress PIP :I didn't ask the girl on the phone but do they just do one style or do they try a couple of different ones for the trial?
    Posted by VanessaB24[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they could give you options but she only did one trial.  I didn't even bring any pics, just said this is what I want, here is my hair comb, do your magic :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards