North Carolina
Options

Affordable venues near raleigh

Hey guys i'm looking for an affordable venue to hold ceremony and reception (outside ceremony and indoor reception) NOT in downtown and with a rustic feel. We are more of the country type so we want something that represents us.

My budget is about 2500 inclusive of tables/chairs. I'm willing to travel up to an hour away from raleigh.

Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!

Re: Affordable venues near raleigh

• Options
    Melissa22781Melissa22781 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Try the Rand-Bryan House in Garner, NC. This is where I am getting married later this year and Martha, the owner has been nothing but absolutely wonderful. It is a gorgeous place with options for indoor or outdoor wedding and reception. They have different areas on the ground to have the ceremony and Martha is really good at accomadating your ideas. Best Of Luck!!!!
  • Options
    Melissa, I got married there :) It's a gorgeous location and Martha is amazing to work with :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    how much is the rand bryan house?
  • Options
    Kate,

It varies by the day/ month/ and how many hours.

I got married two years ago during an 'off-seaon' month. We also booked it for 7 hours I believe and it wasn't set up for a wedding package, but a regular rental. The wedding package came with like time for pictures (engagement and bridal).

Again, it was two year ago for me, so I'm sure the price has changed. However, if you're interested, contact Martha and see if she can work with you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Check out the Howard House in Dunn... the daily rate is very reasonable and you can bring in your own caterers, etc. 
  • Options
    Metthews House in Cary is very nice. I attended a wedding there last August. The ceremony was supposed to be outside, but our visit from Hurricane Irene blew that. They were able to move it inside and everything went well.
  • Options
    The river ridge golf club is really reasonable and was definitely where I wanted mine but we decided against Raleigh :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards